Friday 25 May 2012

Tutu


I'm going through a pink lipstick/lipgloss phase! I picked up this Bobbi Brown Rich Color Gloss in the shade Tutu 1 last week. There's no shimmer particles in there and it has a lilacy undertone, something I would never normally go for. 


Rich Color Gloss 7ml £17 

I've worn this a few times now and it does not budge! The consistency is quite sticky but I don't mind too much as long as I don't have to keep reapplying every hour. It's super moisturising and feels like a lip balm and lipgloss rolled into one. I've been wearing it alone for a more subtle look, but I also tried a medium pink lipstick underneath and it looks lovely. There's also a menthol smell/taste to this lipgloss, love it!


xxx

7 comments:

  1. wow i think it looks super cute! i cant believe there's lip gloss out there that can stay that long! i should try this one. thanks for the reco -Loving Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete